Thursday, April 2, 2009

FINALLY......

Today I gave a short inservice at work on the "Joys of Prepardness". I finally finished my "Mini 72 Hour Kit" minus the gratutious jolly ranchers and gum. (Bad for the teeth). I dug out a brand new back pack that I had bought just last year for this very purpose. It is a good size pack and can hold a gold deal if the weight is distributed right. I added a water bottle to the mix of the kit.I got a "water proof" postal document carrier bag thingy. It can be used for storage of important documents. I made some info packets containing stuff from the foodstoragemadeeasy.net site.I also found some good info on http://www.millennium-ark.net. Now I can move on to the "Important Papers aspect of the Whole..., and clothing and bedding for the car 72". I hope that everyone in the office can utilize some of the info, I plan on making a 2nd inservice in about 3 months. "Matthew 7:24-27" 24: Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them,I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25:And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26: And every one that heareth these these sayings of mine, and doeth them not,shall be likened unto a follish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

No comments: