Friday, April 10, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!...

On Wednesday night, my really good friend Koshell threw a suprise shower for me. I have been married for about 10 years, but no one ever gave me a shower, or believed that I was really married. My husband and I recently received our Temple Endowments and we are preparing for our Sealing or Eternal Marriage. I am looking forward to this. I have always felt that my husband and I belong with each other. No matter how weird life gets, we were meant to be together.
So the theme was jello in its many forms. So everyone bought jello. I have to say that it was delicious. I haven't had jello in a while, once in a while I will buy some jello cups but they leave you flat.
There was a large turnout, and I must say that I was really surpised and happy that so many people came. They like me, they really like me.
The fact that my husband was able to keep this secret is really a surprise.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Beautiful cake! Congrats on the Endowments, best thing ever!