Monday, January 4, 2010

LETS GO ALL THE WAY IN 2010!!!!!!!!!



Hello everyone

Happy New Year!!!!!! Hope you had a great Holiday Season.

What a great year we had in 2009, and 2010 promises to be just as exciting.

Last year Pat and I were sealed for Time and All Eternity in June. This is one of the few pictures of us. We were at the D.C. Mormon Temple, in June, with the sun in our eyes. It was a beautiful day, all of our wonderful friends and church members were there.
As I was looking at this picture, and also recalling that day, the phrase Time and All Eternity reaches out to me. Sometimes Pat and I will joke about it and wonder how we can be together for time and All Eternity and we can barely find time for a date night.
I realize that Time and all Eternity has a multitude of meaning; functions and responsibility. I am happy to know that truly the best is yet to come.
I suppose that instead of Happy New Year, how about, celebrating or prayerfully pondering the Eternal Round that our journey is based on.

D&C 35:1
LISTEN to the voice of the aLord your God, even Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, whose course is one eternal round, the same today as yesterday, and forever.
Moses 1:3 And God spoke unto Moses, saying: Behold, I am the Lord God Almighty, and Endless is my name; for I am without beginning of days or end of years; and is not this endless?
John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
D&C 132: 49 For I am the Lord thy God, and will be with thee even unto the end of the world, and through all eternity; for verily I seal upon you your exaltation, and prepare a throne for you in the kingdom of my Father, with Abraham your father
D&C 132: 19 And again, verily I say unto you, if a man marry a wife by my word, which is my law, and by the new and everlasting covenant, and it is sealed unto them by the Holy Spirit of promise, by him who is anointed, unto whom I have appointed this power and the ekeys of this priesthood; and it shall be said unto them—Ye shall come forth in the first resurrection; and if it be after the first resurrection, in the next resurrection; and shall inherit fthrones, kingdoms, principalities, and powers, dominions, all heights and depths—then shall it be written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, that he shall commit no murder whereby to shed innocent iblood, and if ye abide in my covenant, and commit no murder whereby to shed innocent blood, it shall be done unto them in all things whatsoever my servant hath put upon them, in time, and through all eternity; and shall be of full force when they are out of the world; and they shall pass by the angels, and the gods, which are set there, to their exaltation and glory in all things, as hath been sealed upon their heads, which glory shall be a fulness and a continuation of the seeds forever and ever
Hebrews 13: 8 Jesus Christ thesame yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Congratulations on being sealed for time and all eternity! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your beautiful comment. May the Lord continue to bless you in your journey.