Monday, February 28, 2011

MONDAY MOMENT

kelly rae roberts
IT'S "TIME TO BELIEVE IN WHAT GOD SAID"
Time to believe in what God said

Time to believe in what he promised.

We see small he sees great.
When we speak doubt he speaks faith

It's time to believe in what God said
Don't allow your past to predict where you're going
Or lead you to believe you can't go on
Because Gods promise is true and what he said he will do

It's time to believe oh believe I will believe
I will believe what God said
I will believe what he promised
When I see small I'll see great
I spoke in doubt now I'll speak faith

I will believe in what God said
I do believe what God said
I do believe what he promised

When I see small I'll see great
I spoke in doubt now I'll speak faith
When I see small I'll see great

I spoke in doubt now I'll speak faith
I do believe

I do believe
I do believe

It's time to believe in what God said (FOREVER JONES)
I listen  to  this song every day when I am driving to work and back home. It is a simple, sweet and peaceful song, that packs a big punch. At first you get lost in the cuteness of it, but then, the simple statement, "Time to believe in what God says". This verse is song by a sweet voiced little girl. It is time to believe isn't it?

What did the Savior say?
John 14:1-3

1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

Your future is not determined by the conditions around you. It is determined by your faith, your choices, and your efforts. Paul V. Johnson, "Make Yours a Great Life", Ensign, Jan. 2011, 38–40

I am looking forward to the return, to the homecoming.

No comments: