Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WISDOM WEDNESDAY

kelly rae roberts
"Do the best you can in the place where you are and be kind" Scott Nearing


You can only be kind to others when you can be kind to yourself.

RESOLVE that you will focus on progress not perfection and be kind to yourself and others while you are doing it.
Lately, I have been having these days that consist of snippets of scriptures in my head. Sometimes just a few words, and sometime’s a whole verse. It goes like this all day, and sometimes for days. I would like to say it is distracting, but it is just the opposite. I believe that it is the course for the day, the “to do list” as it were. At the end of the day, I try to remember at least one pivotal scripture and I go and read it, and one verse leads to another and then a chapter and then a book. Then I am full for that particular day.
Just saying.......

No comments: