Friday, May 4, 2012

THE WORD OF THE DAY
HAPPY
Happy Friday!!!
Where is your happy place? When I think of places and situations when I am happy and at peace, there are so few these days. But I can say that I am "happy" in the Temple of the Lord. I am happy on Sundays at Sacrament.  I am happy when I can indulge in long lost hobbies, like antiquing with my husband, road trips, even a country road drive. I am happy when I can spend time with my husband. The beach is a happy place for me, just walking along the board walk, or sitting on the beach. A back yard bar be Que with friends.
What is your "Happy Place" ? 

Psalm 144:12-15
12When our sons shall be as plants grown large in their youth and our daughters as sculptured corner pillars hewn like those of a palace;
13When our garners are full, affording all manner of store, and our sheep bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our pastures;
14When our oxen are well loaded; when there is no invasion [of hostile armies] and no going forth [against besiegers--when there is no murder or manslaughter] and no outcry in our streets;
15Happy and blessed are the people who are in such a case; yes, happy (blessed, fortunate, prosperous, to be envied) are the people whose God is the Lord!
Psalm 144:15
15 Happy are the people who are in such a state;
Happy are the people whose God is the Lord!
Happy are the people whose God is the Lord! 
Psalm 128:1-3
1Blessed is every one who fears the Lord,Who walks in His ways.
When you eat the labor of your hands,You shall be happy, and it shall be well with you.
Your wife shall be like a fruitful vineIn the very heart of your house,Your children like olive plantsAll around your table. 
Deuteronomy 33:29
29 Happy are you, O Israel!Who is like you, a people saved by the Lord,The shield of your helpAnd the sword of your majesty!Your enemies shall submit to you,And you shall tread down their high places.

No comments: